COB Help Text Display

How to Change Your Authorized Representative

Your Authorized Representative is the individual in the RRE organization who has the legal authority to bind the organization to a contract and the terms of MMSEA Section 111 requirements and processing.

If you have already named an Authorized Representative during the initial registration steps (Step 1-New Registration) and need to change your Authorized Representative, contact your EDI Representative for assistance as this information cannot be changed online.